The choral ensemble final exam has been posted on the Students page. Please read the directions before you begin.
Please fill out the Choir Uniform Sizing Form by Friday, June 9th.
If you are interested in a choir officer position, please read the following descriptions and then fill out the form using the link at the bottom.
If you are interested in running for office, please:
1. Write a letter of interest stating why you are a good fit for the position.
2. Deliver a speech to all chorus classes.
Choir Officer Descriptions
All Officers should:
1. Provide strong musical and personal leadership.
2. Display an attitude of enthusiasm, hard work, support, and loyalty to the choir.
3. Serve as a liaison between the students and director, when necessary.
4. Communicate clearly and directly to the Choral Director.
5. Must be enrolled in an in-school choral ensemble and have extra time before and/or after school to devote to the position.
6. Available to help set up and break down for all concerts.
Responsibilities of the President (Preference to incoming seniors.)
1. Schedule and conduct officer meetings when necessary.
2. Help any officers needing assistance on any choir project.
3. Manage and take attendance at dress rehearsals and concerts.
4. Make announcements before/after rehearsal, as necessary.
5. Help implement assignments during the absence of the choral director.
Responsibilities of the Vice President (Preference to incoming juniors/seniors.)
1. Assume the duties of the President if he/she is unable to be present.
2. Coordinate choir social events.
3. Help distribute music during rehearsals.
4. Help assign and organize choral folders.
5. Coordinate and organize the apparel order.
6. Help president take attendance at dress rehearsals and concerts.
Responsibilities of the Secretary
1. Keep accurate records of Choir officer meetings.
2. Collect and submit photos/videos from all choir events/concerts.
3. Help president take attendance at dress rehearsals and concerts.
4. Assist Vice President with apparel order
Responsibilities of the Choral Librarian(s) - Appointed
1. Responsible for organizing the music in the choral library
2. Maintains music library database
3. Filing of all new music.
Responsibilities of a Chair
1. To manage all designated responsibilities and activities according to the chair area.
Officer "Intent To Run" Form